My Coaching Style
What my clients say they love about my style of coaching is the emphasis on how personal power is borne of vulnerability. As your coach, I draw from my authentic self – my own power and vulnerability. I’ve been told that I create a safe, nurturing and inspiring space for clients to tap into their own strengths, courage, and wisdom, so that their hidden moxie is revealed. And that’s where the magic happens and we honor our dreams!
In addition to my experience and training as a coach, I bring deep compassion and humor to the process of unfolding your true self. I’m committed to your radical success, however you define that for yourself.
I think you’ll find that my zeal for coaching people who want to do enlivening work and live inspired lives is infectious. I am fired up about the power of taking risks great and small. I’m also passionate about celebrating life with the people I love, allowing the arts to move me, retreating at my farm, Brinson’s Race, in Southeast Georgia, and frolicking with my adorable four-legged children.
I’ve logged thousands of hours as a professional coach – I’ve seen the power of this process! In other words – come prepared to have fun and make some changes, too!
- Authorized Facilitator, Team Diagnostic Assessment, Team Coaching Internations
- Graduate, Lucid Living Program
- Certified Strategic Attraction Coach, Perfect Customers, Inc.
- Certified Co-Active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute
- Ordained Minister, Madonna Ministry
- Certified Facilitator, The Artist’s Way at Work
- Certified Facilitator of Expressive Dance, Awakening to the Divine Feminine, Priestess Process,
The Institute of Conscious Expression
- Certified Paralegal, with honors, National Center for Paralegal Training (ABA accredited)
- Bachelor and Master of Music (Vocal Performance), Rice University
- True Voices, Inc., Founder & CEO
- Corner Office Coaching, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer
- Georgia Coach Association, past board member, member
- International Coach Federation, past committee member, member
- The Complete Lawyer e-zine, Senior Editor and contributing author
- ProWIN (Professional Women’s Information Network); Co-Founder, Co-Chair of the ProCoaching Committee, member
- Decatur Business Association of Decatur, member
- A Guide to Getting It: Sacred Healing, contributing author
- Love your Body, Live your LifeSM program and products, creator
- Organic NetworkingSM program, Co-Creator
- Chosen as a Service Provider for the Young Professional of Decatur 2001, Grant Recipient
- Nominated for the 2008 Prism Award for Excellence in Organizational Coaching